Easy Tips To Stop Facebook Spam
1. Never Write / Show Your Email Address and Phone Number
2. Never Play Any Games With Your Primary Account
3. Never Confirm Any Suspicious Friend Request
Did you know that it is easy for the spammers, scammers and cyber criminals to create dozens of Facebook accounts with photos of sexy women or pictures of women with underwear as bait, so you confirm their friend request?
Have you ever seen a Facebook profile which only contains "Interested In", "Sex", and "Relationship Status" before you confirm them as your friend?
4. Change Your Privacy Settings
5. Leave Any Groups, Remove Any Apps, and Unlike Any Fan Page That Send You Spam.
At the bottom left there's section named "Apps and Websites". Click "Edit your Settings", then click "Edit Settings" under the "Apps you use." Remove anything that you think spammy.