Photoshop turns 22 years old today!
Sunday, February 19, 2012
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Know about Aditi Padhi With over 8 years experience in several international design and multi-disciplinary firms with projects spread across China, Singapore, Malaysia, Srilanka and India, Aditi have been associated with innovative projects related to architecture, interior Design, multi-modal transit facilities, landscape design, master planning, bridges, highways & expressways, infrastructure facilities, and plant design. Project participation has progressed from team member to Project Architect- for projects of upto 10,000sqft. She has contributed widely to presentations, design competitions, tender and construction drawings, feasibility studies, capability statements and expression of interests. She is pursuing her Masters In Architecture- from Tulane University working towards City building efforts after Hurricane Katrina. She is also is currently contributing to research in environmental design Aditi sees her work as an extension of herself and a calling that fuels her passion for the craft and to enhance her ability to contribute to transforming the world as only architects can. She hopes to add to the cultural mosaic by bringing in the knowledge of American Architects to India and vice versa, so that she may continue some day to create iconic buildings and infrastructure. Aditi designs with the people of future generations in mind. She designs with sensitivity to how the space impacts people, as well as how the building’s construction will affect the delicate world that surrounds it. Visit Website @ Architect Aditi Padhi
About Delhi Core and Lamination www.PaperPlateMakingMachine.com
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Thursday, October 6, 2011
Hey checkout our Latest project @ www.architect.aditipadhi.com
Pls give ur feedback and suggestion....
Pls give ur feedback and suggestion....
Summery about Ar. Aditi Padhi's Project
An Architect with experience in several international design-build and multi-disciplinary firms Aditi hails from Orissa – the temple state of India. She has worked in India and Singapore on projects in not only India and Singapore but also UAE, China, Malaysia, SriLanka and was associated with innovative projects related to Architecture, Transport facilities, Public sector projects, Interior Design and exposed to city building & Landscape Design, Master Planning, Bridges, Highways & Expressways, Traffic and Transportation, Infrastructure Development, and Industrial and Plant Design projects. Project participation has progressed from senior team member to Project Architect-in-charge, she has a plethora of experiences in design competitions, working and construction drawings and tendering, feasibility studies, master-plan proposals, capability statements and expression of interests. She is continuing her work with her Masters In Architecture- from Tulane University and their City building efforts after Hurricane Katrina.Aditi Padhi:
'via Blog this'
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
RECENT DATA REGARDING CAREERS AND SALARY IN DESIGN FIELDS
Design has taken its place as a serious career option with growing career opportunities and strong salaries. For further proof, review the career opportunity and average salary in graphic design statistics below. Then be sure to browse through the for opportunities in your area.
Ric Grefe, Executive Director of the American Institute of Graphic Arts (AIGA), sums up how to progress in the design industry, "The way for individual designers to increase their value and compensation is through consistent training and professional development." ()
Sessions College prepares professional designers to further their current careers, and prepares new designers for work in the design profession. Working in design is like no other industry. Design work is not rote, routine, nor predictable. It is always changing, challenging, energizing, and fun. A designer's professional life can bring both stability and a sense of adventure. Ninety-one percent of Sessions College students state that Sessions College has been central to achieving their professional design career objectives. ()
What follows are statistics most relevant to those seeking full-time or freelance employment in design fields. Sources are noted throughout and listed in more detail at the bottom of this page. We encourage you to visit the sources for further exploration of the opportunities available, and to look into and that can help you build your career and your salary.
· According to the American Institute of Graphic Arts, solo designers who freelanced or worked under contract to another company reported median earnings of $56,000 in 2010 ()
· The median salary for entry level designers has been increasing since 2004 and is now at a strong $37,500
· The median salary for Web developers (front end/interface systems) in 2010 was $58,500—an increase of over 6% since 2009! ()
· The median salary for creative directors in 2010 was $100,000—an increase of almost 3% since 2009! ()
· Employment of graphic designers is expected to grow 13 percent from 2008 to 2018 as demand for graphic design continues to increase from advertisers and computer design firms ()
· Employment opportunities for Web designers, visual designers, and Flash designers grew by approximately 110%, 160%, and 145% respectively from January of 2005 to December of 2010 according to job listings portal site Indeed.com ()
· Median annual wages for graphic designers were $42,400 in May 2008. The middle 50% earned between $32,600 and $56,620 and the highest 10% earned more than $74,660 ()
· Most employers prefer to hire experienced desktop publishers; among individuals without experience, opportunities should be best for those with certificates or degrees in desktop publishing or graphic design ()
· 91% of Sessions Online students state that Sessions Online has been central to achieving their professional design career objectives ()
· 75% of Sessions Online students reported higher income after attending the Sessions and 70% credit Sessions with the increase in income ()
Friday, September 16, 2011
Web Warehouse(www.designmywebsite.in) | Facebook:
A website is essential if you want to achieve the following: >> You want your potential customers to be able to find you whenever its most convenient for them >> You want twenty-four hour marketing via placement in search engines
Want to Know About Web Warehouse?
- A----------Accepts u as u rM----------Makes relation in our lifeB-----------Belives in UU----------Understands UJ----------Jst likes 2 be with uI m Kind heated,always ready for help,very emotional person & for more talk with me...then u'll knw automatically that hows I m... :)Mer Merke jiye hum jiske liye...raat din ansu haske piye hum,Ilzaam usssne kya kya diye...kehte the kya hum chup rhe gaye hum...Najro Se meri Dekhe Koi Duniya ye kya thi Kya ho gai...,Begaane Apne Kyo Ho Gaye...Dil to wo hi hai chehre naye hai...,Jeena hai to sikho yaha chehre pe uuh Chehra Lagana,Matlabi Log yaha per Matlabi Jamana Socha Saya Sath Dega Nikla Wo Bhi Begana....Apno me mein Begana....